ve at Neighborhood Loans
We are seeking anIT Helpdesk Representativeto join our team! The IT HelpdeskRepresentativewill report to the VP of Technology and will be responsible for supporting internal users across a multitude of devices and solutions. We are seeking highly motivated, ethical, team player who is looking to be part of a company with a great future in lending. We offer a tremendous opportunity for growth, compensation, and benefits.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and VoIP phones
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company, both remotely and onsite
- Coordinating with vendors and 3rd party support to resolve issues
- Setting up network and vendor accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Microsoft Network Administration
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Exchange Online
- Windows 10
- 1-2years’ experiencesupporting users and technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Motivated and enthusiastic learner
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – make our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a Residential Mortgage Lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
This is a Full-time position; Standard hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.
We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, $25k complimentary life insurance, Comprehensive paid PTO and sick days, and 401K.