Business Insights & Operations: Summer Associate (MBA Intern)
This is an old job. It may expired or is no longer available.
The employer may not accept applications or may not be hiring.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Serve as strategic & analytical horsepower for for “Biz”, which consists of Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, and Biz Dev/Partnerships team
- Hypothesis-driven problem solving to drive our business
- Develop and manage project plans for company-wide initiatives
- Provide business insights and recommendations based on data that will drive our strategy
- Build and implement scalable processes
- Get your hands dirty and troubleshoot issues that arise
Here’s what we're looking for:
- Current student pursuing an MBA, expecting to graduate Spring 2022
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in operating roles at growing startups, biz ops roles, and/or consulting with structured business problem-solving training
- Grit, hustle, and fire for making things right ⇒ no one will outwork you
- Fast learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done
- Executive presence and ability to partner with cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with intense attention to detail
- Deep empathy and obsession for our small business customers
- Demonstrated passion for helping others
In your cover letter, please include
- A paragraph on why you are interested in this position
- A paragraph on something you do "with Gusto"