- Support the day to day for the human resources management in the operation of HR, reporting, analytics, training & development, engagement, employee support day to day and others.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by conducting research, analytics; developing and organizing information, for different fronts in change management, performance transformation, cultural building and others.
- Assist in onboarding and orienting new hires
- Ensure timely and accurate data updates in the HRIS System
- Coordinate training sessions for employees and management
- Prepare communications, such as emails, reports and presentations
- Other HR duties as required
- Students of last semesters of Industrial Engineering or related degree.
- Passionate about pursuing a career in People Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in excel management and analytics
- Excellent demonstration of high collaboration, high performance and can-do attitude
- Entrepreneurship and leadership skills are required
- Bilingual English/Spanish - Portuguese is desired