- Build up world-class onboarding and training experience: Based on the analysis of our current training efforts, you are continuously improving our training strategy and content. You develop training materials in different formats and for different audiences.
- Content Management: You ensure our content (containing technical and methodological aspects) stays up to date and is easily understood by anyone needing help.
- Enable our customers to use the newest features: You will collaborate with our product team to ensure new features are communicated and our users are enabled to use the full potential of Demodesk.
- Webinars and Trainings: In webinars and individual training sessions you directly engage with our customers if needed.
- Support our customer base: You will be providing support to our existing customers via chat and mail. Constantly striving to enable our clients even further.
- Bachelor (min. 3rd semester) or Master student in business administration or any technical or educational field
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.