Business Development Internship @AI Startup
Lightly AG is an official ETH and HSG Spin-off in the field of machine learning and computer vision. Its products are used by leading companies in autonomous driving, medical imaging, and visual inspection to curate visual machine learning data.
Lightly consists of a small team of talented developers, researchers, and business developers in Zurich, who all have a massive impact on the business and product.
This job offers you the perfect opportunity to gain insight and first-hand experience into what it is like to build a company from scratch and work as an entrepreneur. The internship entails various tasks on the business side, ensuring that you are never bored and have a new challenge every day. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Generate leads by finding new potential sales opportunities and build sustainable customer relationships by nurturing prospects
- Identify the (potential) customer’s needs and suggest appropriate actions to take
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects in Lightly’s CRM
- Refine the company’s B2B sales strategy by identifying best practices Support strategy, marketing, and operational initiatives
Who we are looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and/or English
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and a flair for B2B consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Passion for sales, technology, and innovation
- Advanced MS Office or, preferably, G-Suite skills
As you will work directly with the founders, you will have the opportunity to have a big impact on the startup’s overall progress.
We look forward to getting to know you!