At SolarMente we have a clear mission: to revolutionize the way homeowners generate, store and distribute their own solar energy. We believe that people play a key role in this transition and it is in our hands the power to shift towards a sustainable, simple and cost-effective future. Easy, right? 🌱
SolarMente is preparing for a Series-A investment round, after we raised our first millions last year. You will work closely with the CEO of SolarMente, Wouter Draijer, to scale our tech start-up. Your tasks will be very hands-on. In addition, you will work closely with our commercial and operations team to optimize their process.
This is the closest you can get to a founder position in a scaling tech start-up, you will learn a lot.
🚀 What will be your challenge?
- Find opportunities directly with the founder
- Execute plans and report results accordingly
- Assist on day to day hands on tasks and challenges
- Double check last press releases and journalist interviews
- Be in close contact with clients to optimize the user experience
🎖 You are our person for the position if....
- You believe in our mission and want to be part of the revolution.
- You can do multiple tasks at the same time
- You are highly organized and eager to share results
- You are a problem-solver and goal oriented person.
- You have good communication skills and you like to create synergies with people.
🏆 Bonus points
- You know what it's like to work in a startup and you love Agile environments.
- You know how to give and receive feedback.
🍍What do we offer?
- Full time Internship Contract
- Flexible work schedule (40h work week) and Friday intensive timetable (early off)
- Hybrid model remote work vs office
- Team activities and afterwork :)
- Active training
- Gym agreement (at 450 different sports & locations in Barcelona)
Solarmente is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.