Entrepreneur in Residence
About Company :
- Deskimo (deskimo.com) is a prop-tech startup with a presence in Singapore, Indonesia and Hong Kong. Deskimo empowers the hybrid & remote workforce by giving it access to professional workspaces on-demand, paid by the minute, without the need for a membership or other commitments. The company is co-founded and led by seasoned tech entrepreneurs. Deskimo was in the Y Combinator S21 batch.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Support Founders in the overall development process of the company
- Support the Country Managers with BD efforts and local operations
- Support the Product roadmap by collecting and analyzing users' feedback and reviewing the product.
- Work on strategic research topics (market sizing, competitive landscape, product analyses, etc.)
- Track and update company KPIs and management accounts
- Conduct analyses from a financial as well as a user/customer perspective We expect the intern to be engaged, proactive and outspoken to make the most of the short time with Deskimo. Roll up your sleeves (as we all do), have fun, and help us grow to the next level.
Skills Needed & Who can apply?
- Above-average academic degree in business, marketing, economics, finance, or similar
- Hands-on and success driven
- Proficiency in English is a must, other languages are a plus
- Attention to detail with a particular emphasis on the production of quality work
- Analytical thinking, strong commercial judgment, and a well-developed sense of responsibility
Starting date: As soon as possible
Length of internship: 12 weeks or longer