We are looking for an HR Intern (Minimum of the junior year standing at the time of application, but graduate student preferred) to assist our Global Human Resources Director with projects. This intern will be required to have the ability to work at our facility located in Roseville, MN as needed. In this position, you will use your training and project management skills to assist in the creation, implementation and delivery of new supervisor training, research and recommend a 3rd party learning platform (Learning Management System), and research and document a production job family career ladder. You will also help to optimize our ADP Recruiting, Onboarding, and Reporting modules.
You will gain valuable experience in creating and implementing training, writing communication plans, and change management.
Our US headquarters and manufacturing site are located in Roseville, MN.
- Minimum of the junior year standing at the time of application, but graduate student preferred
- Previous experience working in a Human Resources area is desired
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on all personnel and proprietary matters
- Good training and presentation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; and the ability to work effectively with a variety of people
- Ability to prioritize work and work with minimal direct supervision
- Good organizational skills