Human Resources Intern
Power Drives Inc
Roles and Responsibilities:
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist the HR Team with projects, organization, and general administrative support.
- Support companywide recruitment efforts.
- Assist with employee onboarding and processing
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be currently enrolled in college at the junior or senior level, seeking an undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are required. Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work as a team player. Must exercise strong discretion in a confidential environment. The position requires strong Microsoft 365 skills (Word, Excel, Teams and PowerPoint).