At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people! We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
- Learn about the domain and workflows of our users
- Research: Run and synthesize research, collaborate to create solutions with designers, engineers, and product managers
- Design: Design lo-fi and hi-fi interactions, collaborate with teammates to prototype solutions
- Iterate on designs based on peer feedback, user research, usability testing, analytics, and other data
- Present rationale for product decisions
- Solicit feedback from designers, researchers, and other collaborators
- Including but not limited to an upcoming graduate of a technical degree or certification program from a Technical Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 4-Year University, or Graduate degree program in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, Media Arts, or similar
- Driven, eager, and open to learning new skills and deepening your area(s) of expertise
- Excellent communicator and take initiative to check-in with your teammates
- Focus area and strength in user-centered research, human-centered design, or both
- Collaborated with people in other fields (engineering, product, etc.) and worked as a team
- Investigated problems in screen-based products and fashioned sophisticated solutions. Assessed the impact of the solutions and iterated on them.
- A basic understanding and familiarity with front-end code (HTML/CSS)
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future