Tucson Studio Intern
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learn the process of creating, painting, and assembling ceramic ornaments, bells, jewelry, and other gifts
- Serve the studio’s volunteers by providing instruction and supervision of Ben's Bells production
- Working events (leading group activities, informing attendees about Ben’s Bells mission and volunteer opportunities, selling merchandise)
- Choose an emphasis ranging from a focus on production to volunteer administrations and tracking.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Personal qualities of kindness, integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of Ben’s Bells
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational and communication skills
- Art education or experience (ceramic experience preferred but not required)
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow specific step-by-step instructions
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- The internship must be for educational credit
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Required hours will be spent on-site at both Tucson studio locations