Software Engineer - Intern (Summer 2024)
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
We are looking for Software Engineers to join us during our Summer 2023 internship program.
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will design and develop AI applications using the C3 AI Suite. Software Engineers may be assigned to work on our platform or solutions engineering teams. You will collaborate to do meaningful work while also growing your expertise.
- Design, develop, and maintain performant and scalable applications.
- Build and improve tools for internal C3 teams to understand and analyze large-scale data.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from Products and Engineering teams.
- Define and lead end-to-end development of applications.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, profiling & optimization.
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Thrive in an autonomous, empowering and exciting environment.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and intellectually stimulating environment.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Salary range: $6,000 - $8,000 USD per month.
At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.